Choosing from the best web hosting providers is critical because it heavily influences your website’s success. The best hosting services will help your website steer clear of frequent downtimes. As a result, your website will always maintain a significant online presence. Starting a new blog or website can be challenging and nobody will like to waste effort working with unreliable web hosts.
You can’t afford to spend time writing great content only to publish them on an unreliable web host. Having a slow website can affect your visitor’s experience and indirectly affect your earnings from Google Adsense or other ad networks. A few of the best web hosting service providers you can work with are discussed below.
Hostinger is one of the most affordable, if not the most affordable, hosting service providers in the market. If you need an excellent hosting service provider and save cash simultaneously, choose Hostinger. All of Hostinger’s pricing plans offer the best features for every new site. Hostinger has a fundamental monthly goal of $1.39, and this comes up to $66.72 for a single shared hosting plan that you need to pay upfront and which will last you for four years.
- Hostinger is very affordable and starts at just $1.39 per month.
- It provides you with a free SSL certificate.
- Its interface is easy to use.
- Hostinger allows its users to enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get your money back if the performance does not satisfy you.
- Hostinger offers a different plan for email hosting that goes for just $0.99.
- It provides users with a 99% uptime guarantee.
- The Hostinger web hosting service provider also offers users excellent, 24/7 customer support and assistance.
- Hostinger’s basic plan neither comes with a domain name nor domain privacy.
- Hostinger does not use the traditional cPanel (control panel) unlike other hosting services and providers.
- Limited caps on disk space may cause complications when websites wish to scale up.
- Their customer support only provides a live chat feature. There is no email or phone support.
Bluehost is reputed to be one of the best web hosting providers for beginners. It is also relatively affordable and starts at an affordable price of just $8.99 per month. For new users, the Bluehost hosting service comes with amazing discounts. New customers can make a monthly subscription for just $2.75 that runs for three years.
- Bluehost provides 24/7 customer support to its users.
- Bluehost provides its users with a free domain and a free SSL certificate.
- This web hosting service has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Bluehost has inbuilt analytics and SEO tools.
- Bluehost offers users a high degree of scalability for fast-growing websites.
- The managed WordPress hosting feature will allow you to enjoy a higher website speed and improved website security.
- It comes with irritating frequent upselling pitches.
- The entry-level plan that Bluehost offers doesn’t have a good backup solution.
- The cheaper plans have many limitations in the number of databases that can be supported. Also, there is a limit to the number of databases you can create.
Siteground is an excellent web hosting service that can make your website more secure and faster. It works best for WordPress sites by giving them faster-loading speeds. Siteground provides its users with three plans include the StartUp plan goes for $3.99 per month, the GrowBig plan goes for $6.69 per month and the GoGeek plan goes for $10.69 per month.