Ready to publish your artwork online but unsure which host provides the best web hosting for artists? If that’s the case, then you’re at the right place. Haven set up a good blog or website as an artist, the last thing you will want to do is to host it with a poor host.
Being an artist in the 1980s and 1990s meant having to deal with the challenge of getting the desired attention. If you were a musician, a painter, or an artist of any kind, it didn’t make a difference. You had to rely on someone else’s goodwill to showcase your artwork.
Unless, of course, you were wealthy and could create a gallery on your own. Even then, we’ve all heard that young artists and money don’t often go hand in hand.
Things are different now. You don’t have to sit down and listen to those gallery owners informing you that your art lacks a certain appealing quality. The internet is here to save the day!
As long as you choose the right web host, your gift to the world can start on the right track. I’ve compiled a list of the best web hosting for artists so that you can get started right now.
Top 5 Best Web Hosting for Artists
Bluehost is undoubtedly one of the world’s leading web hosting providers and a recommended hosting service for WordPress.com. A wide range of hosting choices is available from Bluehost for beginners and medium to large enterprises.
So what makes Bluehost a good host for artists?
- First and foremost, it’s made to make your experience as easy as possible. You may build a functional website in a matter of minutes if you use a custom dashboard. It won’t take anything more than five minutes to get everything set up.
- You don’t have to bother installing WordPress since Bluehost does it for you. It’s OK to switch to a different content management system.
- Bluehost’s staging environment lets you make changes to your site without affecting the site. You can make changes to the outlook and feel of the site, the layout, and the content already on the site. As soon as you’re satisfied with the revisions, the completed result is ready to be shared with the world!
- All plans include $150 in Google Ads credits if you want to promote your website. You don’t even have to leave the Bluehost control panel to start a little advertising campaign.
According to the summary, Bluehost is a good option for artists looking for web hosting. In addition to dependable service and an easy-to-use platform, other capabilities may help you build a strong online presence.
Bluehost offers four different pricing tiers, ranging from $3.95 per month to $13.95 per month.
GoDaddy is an excellent option for artists looking for web hosting. Although this provider caters mostly to businesses, you may still utilize its ample storage and fast processing capabilities to power a site that has a more professional appearance.
So why should you choose GoDaddy for your art website?
- When setting up and managing your site, the provider employs both a native administration panel and cPanel to do this task. GoDaddy is a breeze to use because of its simple interface. However, if you want to use cPanel, you may do so as well.
- The one-click installation of WordPress makes it easy for newbies. Particularly because GoDaddy provides WordPress starter templates for a speedy website creation procedure.
- For those who haven’t made a website before or who don’t like how many themes and templates there are on WordPress, GoDaddy has a free, high-quality website builder. You’ll discover 20 designs with a clean, contemporary designs that you can customize in no time. To further enhance your website, you may create objectives for it.
If you’re looking for the finest web server for artists, GoDaddy is one of the best options. It’s worth your time because of how simple it is to use and how dependable its services are. While GoDaddy excels in various areas, security is one area where the service falls short.
Wix is a must-have tool for every aspiring artist. From a business website to an e-commerce store, you can use this sophisticated website builder to create practically any website.
However, there is one solid reason why artists may choose Wix above any other option.
Wix presently owns DeviantArt, which means they can integrate DeviantArt portfolios into their websites.
Importing your greatest work onto a new website has never been easier, thanks to this tool.